Crest Nicholson Plc (the Group) is dedicated to achieving high standards of health, safety and welfare, creating a safe working environment, always.
The Group is committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment for all its employees and ensuring that work carried out does not adversely affect the health, safety and welfare of others
- Ensuring suitable information, instruction and training are provided to all employees
- Making appropriate advice and resources available to ensure employees and anyone carrying out work on the Group’s behalf are aware of the risks associated with the Group’s activities and the relevant precautions required
- Ensuring employees are aware of their responsibilities with regards to health, safety and the environment
- Ensuring that all relevant legislation is complied with and legal responsibilities are observed
- The continual improvement of its health and safety performance through implementation of best practice and current industry guidance
- Promoting the health, safety and welfare of our workforce as an integral responsibility of management and leadership
This policy is approved by the Group Board and outlines the commitment to health, safety and welfare.
Signed on behalf of the Group Board of Crest Nicholson Plc:
Peter Truscott, Chief Executive
Crest Nicholson Plc
16 January 2020