Built in Quality
Security and low level maintenance are built in from the design stage and every home undergoes a 'fit for purpose' inspection prior to occupancy.
Crest Nicholson home owners are supported by a dedicated customer care team who ensure the highest standard of service.
Championing sustainability – efficiency as standard
At Crest Nicholson we will give you a modern attractive home which provides:
- Higher insulation standards
- Low energy appliances and lighting, and areas which maximise natural light
- Water efficient appliances
- Transport links in mind
- Safety – for you and your visitors
- Carefully selected quality materials with a lower environmental impact
- A healthier environment through ventilation and design
We will seek out new and evolving technologies and skills to continuously raise the sustainability standards of our homes, which will help you to reduce your carbon emissions and environmental 'footprint'.
As a Crest Nicholson home owner you can:
- Reduce your energy use – and your gas and electricity bills
- Reduce your water use and charges
- Increase your recycling
- Choose more sustainable modes of transport
- Access local amenities at ease
- Enjoy open space and landscaped communal areas
- In a growing number of cases, receive some of your energy from a renewable source
- Live in harmony within a sustainable community
Enjoy your new home immediately
There's no need to spend money or time redecorating and repairing your new home. Depending on the stage of construction, you'll be able to personalise your new home with a variety of finishing touches.
Home buying process - A helping hand
These schemes can help get you moving.
If you already own a property, why not use Part Exchange, just select your favourite Crest Nicholson home and we'll be a guaranteed* cash buyer for your existing homes.
Alternatively if you are struggling to find the time to make all the necessary arrangements to move why not let us make them for you with our SmoothMove scheme, simply reserve one of our properties and we’ll organise the sale of yours.
If you are a first time buyer or have previously owned a home but don’t any longer, you may be able to purchase with Home Reach, part buy-part rent.
Buy up to 75% of a new home and pay a low monthly rent on the remaining share. Your budget decides the size of the share you buy, rather than the size of your new home. If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent offers an alternative route to own a new home.
Our Sales Executives are on hand to help progress every sale, answer your questions and ensure that the purchase of your new home is as smooth as possible.
When you reserve with Crest Nicholson, we'll also provide you with a Home Owners Guide, a user-friendly reference document that leads you through each stage of the purchasing process.
Plus there are no upward chains to consider when buying a new build home, providing a simpler, smoother and less stressful experience.