The on-going regeneration of East Grinstead continues to prove a major draw for house buyers attracted by the excellent transport links and the reinvigorated historic town centre. Responding to the increased demand for homes in the town is Crest Nicholson’s latest development, The Oaks, at Imberhorne Lane, which will launch for sale on 7th September 2013.
The development of traditionally designed two and three bedroom cottages and four and five-bedroom detached family homes is nestled in a peaceful woodland enclave and incorporates three areas of landscaped public space for residents to enjoy.
Thanks to its previous developments in the area and consultation work carried out amongst the local community, Crest Nicholson has been able to design the homes specifically to appeal to the requirements of local purchasers. As a consequence, homes at The Oaks benefit from thoughtfully planned internal layouts and traditional exteriors, creating elegant street scenes reflective of the local architectural vernacular, finished beautifully to a high, contemporary specification.
Annette Cole, Sales and Marketing Director of Crest Nicholson Eastern, said: “The Oaks is an exciting new development that raises the bar of new-build property in East Grinstead. Having completed several developments in the area previously, we have a real insight into what buyers in the area expect from a home, enabling us to create properties that should have strong appeal to purchasers. We’re confident that The Oaks brings something new to the local market and will satisfy the significant demand for high quality new homes in the area.”
Within the catchment of excellent schools and in a beautiful rural setting, The Oaks offers an unbeatable lifestyle to those with families and also those wanting a slower pace of life.
Situated under two miles away from East Grinstead itself, The Oaks is an easy commute to London. There are frequent trains to London Victoria and London Bridge taking under an hour and main roads are also just as accessible. The A22 is less than a mile away from the development providing quick and easy access to the M25 and M23.
The government-backed Help to Buy scheme will be available at The Oaks. The shared equity scheme enables buyers to secure their new home for 80 per cent of its full price and only pay a 5 per cent deposit. Unlike other schemes, with Help to Buy purchasers own 100 per cent of their home from day one but only pay a mortgage on 80 per cent of its value thanks to an equity loan from the government for the remaining 20 per cent of the price*.
Also available will be Crest Nicholson’s Part Exchange scheme. With Crest Nicholson, Part Exchange is simple and the benefits are clear. Firstly, potential purchasers identify the property they wish to buy, and then the company will arrange for three independent local estate agents to value the purchasers’ existing property. Crest Nicholson will make an offer within seven days and once the offer is accepted, customers can reserve their brand new home.
Currently available for sale are four and five-bedroom homes starting from £340,000. Two and three-bedroom homes will be released for sale in autumn 2013; register your details at https://www.crestnicholson.com/theoaks to receive more information.
For more information, or to enquire about homes at The Oaks, please visit our marketing suite that is now open on Imberhorne Lane daily from 10am-5pm, or call us on telephone 01342 778193 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/theoaks.Back