First Buy at Bath Riverside offers independence to first time buyers

Award-winning developer Crest Nicholson’s Bath Riverside regeneration scheme is among those that are eligible for the First Buy initiative. First Buy is jointly funded by Crest Nicholson and the government, and is designed to help people to make that important first step to home ownership.

With a range of home styles on offer at the exciting new Bath Riverside development, Crest Nicholson can offer something to suit a wide range of tastes and lifestyles. And with the help of First Buy, home ownership is now available to those who may have been finding it hard to get a mortgage in the past.

First Buy works by enabling buyers to own their own home by only paying 80% of the purchase price up front, with the rest being funded by a 20% top up loan offered by Crest Nicholson and the government. In addition, to ease the initial outlay even further, a deposit of just 5% of the purchase price is required.

First Buy scheme buyers have already purchased homes at Bath Riverside and are enjoying the benefits of a modern, spacious, well equipped home, within a short walk of the World Heritage city centre. With the Office of National Statistics this week revealing that people in Bath are the happiest in the south west, it seems that buyers at Bath Riverside can look forward to increased bliss, as well as the good schools, leading universities, top notch shopping, spectacular Georgian Architecture, premiership rugby and regular cultural festivals that Bath offers.

For more information about the First Buy scheme, visit www.crestnicholson.com/firstbuy or contact the Bath Riverside Sales & Marketing suite.

Cookies on the Crest Nicholson website

* We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Crest Nicholson website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings in your internet browser at any time.

More info