This week Crest Nicholson has released its Annual Integrated Report for FY2015, demonstrating a 26% increase in sales revenue from FY2014 to FY2015.
The report, Crest Nicholson’s second integrated report, summarises the business’ wider value proposition. It describes Crest Nicholson’s financial and non-financial performance and the ways in which it interacts with people and the environment to generate value and control risks.
- £804.8m sales revenue in FY2015, up from £636.3m in FY2014 (26% growth)
- £163.3m operating profit in FY2015, up from £128.1m in FY2014 (27% growth)
- Operating profit margin up to 20.3% (2014: 20.1%)
- 2,725 quality new homes delivered in FY2015, up from 2,530 in FY2014 (8% growth)
- £164.4m invested in local infrastructure. A total of 19% of Crest Nicholson annual turnover goes into social housing and infrastructure.
- Crest Nicholson secured first place in the NextGeneration sustainability benchmark (beating off competition from 25 top UK housebuilders)
- Supported the foundation of new communities across the UK with the construction of new homes, schools and amenities - including the new Tadpole Farm Church primary school in Swindon which provides places for 420 children
- Invested more than £1m per annum in its apprentice programme (including salaries) and pledged to hire and support 200 apprentices by 2020
- Launched first ever Site Management Academy, designed to create 20 new site managers a year and provide a talented pipeline of future build managers and production directors
The full report is available to download here.