The Laurel is a charming 4 bedroom family home with a double garage and driveway parking. The hub of the house is the impressive 30' open plan kitchen, dining and breakfast room. With two sets of French doors, the area is flooded with light and benefits from direct access to the garden. You'll also find a separate living room, study and cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms (two with en suites) and a single bedroom together with a stunning family bathroom.
• Fully fitted kitchens with co-ordinating post formed worktops, upstands and glass splashback • Integrated Bosch, A rated appliances including: - 2 bedroom apartments - single oven with 4 ring ceramic hob - 3 bedroom houses - single oven with 4 ring gas hob - 4 bedroom houses - double oven with 5 ring gas hob - Integrated extractor - Integrated fridge/freezer - Integrated dishwasher - Integrated washer/dryer to houses - Free standing washer/dryer located in hall cupboard to apartments • Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with Hansgrohe chrome monobloc mixer tap • Recycling bins fitted to one kitchen cupboard • Amtico flooring to the kitchen
Bathroom and En Suite
• Fully fitted Roca bathroom suite in white, to the bathroom, en suite and cloakroom • Kermi bath screen and shower enclosure (where applicable) • Chrome Hansgrohe taps and shower fittings • Pre-selected Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles* including: - Full height tiling to shower cubicle and bath - Half height tiling to walls with sanitaryware - Half height tiling to two walls in cloakroom • Amtico flooring to bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
• Internal walls painted with neutral Dulux emulsion throughout • Smooth finish white painted ceilings • White painted, eggshell finish to window boards, door frames, skirtings and architraves • Mirror to cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite
Joinery and Doors
• White four panel textured internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery • White PVCu windows to plots 1 - 10 and grey PVCu windows to plots 11 - 22 • Full height wardrobes to bedroom 1 with sliding mirror door • White PVCu French doors with multi-point locking
• Low energy downlighters to the underside of the kitchen units • Energy efficient fittings where applicable • Double electrical sockets throughout • TV/FM and SkyQ points provided to the living room and bedroom 1† • Telephone points provided to the hall and living room • Power and light to the loft (exclusions apply) • Shaver socket provided to bathroom and en suite • External low energy security light to the front door and rear of homes • Front doorbell to houses
• Gas fired boiler system and wet radiator system to houses • Electric panel heaters to apartments • Log burner with hearth to plots 3, 4, 7 & 10
• Top soiled, rotovated and turfed rear garden (to houses)
Security and Peace of Mind
• Mains operated interconnected smoke detector, to each floor and apartment blocks with battery back up • External door with chrome handles and multi-point locking
Warranty and After Care
• Complete NHBC 10 year warranty • Thorough demonstration of your new home before it is handed over to you • Crest Nicholson 2 year customer care warranty
Buying a home is an exciting time, and for five decades we have remained uncompromising in our commitment to putting the needs of our customers first and to meeting customer expectations. We are committed to ensuring that the process of buying your new home is as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Choosing a new home is one of the most important decisions you make during your lifetime, and with Crest Nicholson you can expect more than just a comfortable, practical and energy efficient home. Our dedicated team of Sales Advisors and after sales teams will be on hand to support you through the process.