If you’re looking to make a hassle-free move onto the property ladder in Storrington, look no further than award-winning developer Crest Nicholson. Our outstanding Meadowbrook development features an inspiring collection of traditional properties providing a mix of two, three, four, and five bedroom homes set amid generous open spaces.

Stunningly designed whilst keeping the existing local architecture in mind the development offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking for your first home or after something a bit larger to accommodate a growing family. These new homes are superbly placed on Water Lane and in close proximity to the town centre and its fantastic selection of shops, independent boutiques, and restaurants. 

With key locations such as Worthing, Steyning and the South Downs right on your doorstep and 80 minute trains to London from nearby Pulborough station, Meadowbrook ensures that you can enjoy the tranquil pace of rural life without having to cut ties with the big city.

On offer at Meadowbrook is the Government Help to Buy scheme which is helping buyers to get their foot onto the property ladder and also continue moving up it.

Help to Buy is available on new-build homes up to a value of £600,000. The initiative enables house buyers to own their own home for just 80 per cent of the purchase price with a deposit of as little as five per cent. The remaining 20 per cent of the property price is lent to the purchaser by the Government through the HCA and is interest free for the first five years.

Christine Tiernan, Sales and Marketing Director for Crest Nicholson, explains: 

“The Help to Buy scheme offers the ideal solution for would-be homeowners who need an extra financial helping hand to move up or onto the property ladder, helping many people buy their dream home in the area that they want to live in.”

“If you’re thinking about buying a home and are not sure about how to make that next move, pop in and see us. We can explain just how easy and straight-forward the process can be, and give you a better feel for the lifestyle on offer here at Meadowbrook.”

Prices at Meadowbrook in Storrington currently start from £324,950 for a two-bedroom house. For further information please email Meadowbrook@crestnicholson.com, call 01903 908 980, or visit the marketing suite, open Thursday to Monday 10am-5pm, or www.crestnicholson.com/meadowbrook/.