Apartment-hunters in the West Country have wasted no time in snapping up homes at Ninety4 on the Estuary, the latest and final development of new homes in Portishead by award-winning housebuilder Crest Nicholson. In just five months since coming to the market over 50% of homes are now sold, and properties are proving so popular that buyers are camping out overnight to secure their dream plot.
Laura Osborne, Senior Sales Manager at Crest Nicholson South West, said: “We’re thrilled with the response we’ve received to Ninety4 on The Estuary. Our homes next door at 110 at The Quay sold at unprecedented rate and as a result we started to receive enquiries about these new apartments well in advance of their launch to market. One of our buyers even travelled 240 miles to make sure they didn’t miss out on their favourite apartment – it’s a real testament to the quality, design and stunning views afforded by these homes. Ninety4 on The Estuary is our last development at Port Marine so we’d urge any interested buyers to visit us soon to make sure they don’t miss out.”
When it comes to location, location, location, Ninety4 on the Estuary has it all. The cosmopolitan street scene of waterfront villas, apartments and quaint fishing village is completed by the picture-perfect marina, which conjures up thoughts of holidays and sunny weekends at the coast. All this, and easy access to the M5, plus bustling Bristol just nine miles away, means Ninety4 on the Estuary is ideally located for a wide range of buyers, from professionals to investors and those looking to downsize in retirement.
All of the new homes at Ninety4 on the Estuary benefit from balconies or terraces, making them the perfect place to sit back and take in views of the estuary and surrounding Port Marine. The large picture windows and impressive veranda doors bring the outside in and create a fantastic sense of light and open space. The apartments themselves are designed and fitted to the highest standard, with Manhattan kitchens, integrated appliances including a dishwasher and full height fridge/freezer, Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom and Camaro flooring available in the kitchen and bathroom.
All of this is complemented by Ninety4 on the Estuary’s prime location in cosmopolitan Port Marine with its wealth of new restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as shimmering channel views and many water-based leisure opportunities.
Prices at Ninety4 on the Estuary currently start from £176,000 with Help to Buy for a two-bedroom Murres apartment. Help to Buy enables homebuyers to own their homes for just 80 per cent of the purchase price, with a deposit of as little as five per cent. The remaining 20 per cent of the property price is lent to the purchaser by the Government and is interest free for the first five years.
For more information, visit the on-site Sales and Marketing suite (open daily, 10am-5pm), call 0808 100 6009, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.crestnicholson.com/portmarine or connect at https://www.facebook.com/CrestNicholsonSWWalesBack