One of the most problematic areas for homebuyers can be having to tackle several complicated steps during the buying process or even affording their dream home in the first place.
If you’re looking to make a hassle-free move onto the property ladder in Hayward’s Heath, look no further than Tall Trees at Bolnore Village - a stunning development by award winning house builder Crest Nicholson. Located in the sought after community of Bolnore Village, Tall Trees is a beautiful collection of exquisitely designed new 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses and apartments.
For first time buyers in particular there are a range of newly released beautiful contemporary apartments on offer, all of which have been designed to a high specification and have energy efficiency and modern living at their heart.
Crest Nicholson’s support through the Help to Buy scheme in England is already helping buyers to not only afford their home for right now but also reduce the number of steps they need to take before buying.
Help to Buy is available on new-build homes up to a value of £600,000. The initiative enables homebuyers to own their own home for just 80 per cent of the purchase price with a deposit of as little as five per cent. The remaining 20 per cent of the property price is lent to the purchaser by the Government through the HCA and is interest free for the first five years.
Christine Tiernan, Sales and Marketing Director for Crest Nicholson South, explains:
“The Help to Buy scheme offers the ideal solution for would-be homeowners who need an extra financial helping hand to move up or onto the property ladder, helping many people buy their dream home in the area that they want to live in.”
“If you’re thinking about buying a home and are not sure about how to make that next move, pop in and see us. We can explain just how easy and straight-forward the process can be, and give you a better feel for the lifestyle on offer here at Tall Trees.”
Prices at Tall Trees at Bolnore Village using Help to Buy currently start from £289,950 for a two bedroom apartment. For more information please call into the on-site Sales and Marketing Suite (open daily 10am-5pm), call 01444 456 957, email Talltrees@crestnicholson.com or visit www.crestnicholson.com/talltreesatbolnorevillage. To avoid disappointment book in a viewing now.