Crest Nicholson employees from across the UK have been honoured at the company’s Customer Experience Awards 2016. In total 24 employees won awards in recognition of their talent and hard work over the last twelve months. The awards ceremony was held on Thursday 2nd June at the Great Fosters Hotel in Egham.
The annual Awards, now in their 24th year, celebrate employees who deliver outstanding customer care in their roles as Sales Advisors, Site Mangers, Customer Service teams and, for the first time this year, Apprentices. Crest Nicholson’s South West division was also presented with the ‘2016 Divisional Customer Experience of the Year’ award.
This annual awards programme is a cornerstone of Crest Nicholson’s commitment to delivering high quality customer service. Crest Nicholson employees receive comprehensive training and support to develop these important skills, and the company reports on the success of these measures annually in its Integrated Report.
Stephen Stone, chief executive of Crest Nicholson, said: “Our annual Customer Experience Awards provide an opportunity to recognise and reward the outstanding service our teams deliver to all of our customers, truly setting us apart in a competitive market. I am proud of all of the work delivered by the whole team and would like to take this opportunity to personally thank and congratulate all of our winners for their exceptional contributions to the company over the past year, setting an excellent example to both the business and the industry as a whole.
“This year, for the first time, we have extended the award to our apprentices, demonstrating our dedication to the learning and development of the young talent within our business and the importance of providing great customer service in every department.”
The full list of winners is as follows:
Sales Advisor of the Year:
- Gold: Jane Aggio, Electricity House, Bristol [South West]
- Silver: Louise Brown, Mitchams Park, Cambridge [Eastern]
- Bronze: Charlotte Powley, Appleby Grove, Hertfordshire [Chiltern]
- Bronze: Poppy Williams, Tileman House, Putney [London]
- Finalist: Christine Hamilton, Bath Riverside, Bath [Regeneration]
- Finalist: Janet Archer, Woodside at St Francis Park, Haywards Heath [South]
Site Manager of the Year:
- Gold: Ed Gjoka, Park Avenue, Sunbury-on-Thames [South]
- Silver: Jeremy Kealy, Snowfields Yard, SE1 [London]
- Bronze: Stuart Tarr, Penarth Heights, Glamorgan [South West]
- Finalist: Paul Hazel, Monksmoor Park, Daventry [Chiltern]
- Finalist: Dale Watmough, Ingress Park, Greenhithe [Eastern]
- Finalist: John Watson, Arborfield Green, Wokingham [Regeneration]
Customer Service of the Year:
- Gold: Tim Day, Senior Customer Service Manager [South West]
- Silver: Nicole Huguenin-Boyd, Customer Service Manager [South]
- Bronze: Phil Isaacs, Customer Service Technician [Eastern]
- Finalist: Andrew Lilly, Customer Service Manager [Chiltern]
- Finalist: Jayne Maxwell, Customer Service Manager [London]
- Finalist: Amy Van Der Merwe, Customer Service Manager [Regeneration]
Apprentice of the Year:
- Gold: Tom Ryland, Centenary Quay, Woolston [Regeneration]
- Silver: Eric Wall, Penarth Heights, Glamorgan [South West]
- Bronze: Andrew Carrigan, Tileman House, Putney [London]
- Finalist: Monty Purcell, Monksmoor Park, Daventry [Chiltern]
- Finalist: Charlie Johnson, Finberry, Ashford [Eastern]
- Finalist: Josh Brown, The Beeches at Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath [South]
The 2016 Divisional Customer Experience of the Year Winner is Crest Nicholson South West.