Following the recent show home opening, there is now just one house remaining at Artworks- Plot 6 The Tate. Crest Nicholson is currently offering £1,000 towards legal fees, turf to rear garden, carpets throughout and a washer/dryer for reservations made by Sunday 19th March.
This spacious home features three double bedrooms, as well as a separate study and single garage, providing ample room for a growing family. The Tate has been designed with a modern, flexible layout, and the interiors have been finished to the highest standard.
If you have an existing house to sell, then Crest Nicholson’s Part Exchange scheme can offer a stress-free move with the following:
- A cash buyer for your property, with no chain
- A fair offer for your existing home based on independent valuations
- A decision made usually within seven days
- A streamlined transaction with professional support throughout
- No Estate Agents’ fees to pay
- You can remain in your existing home until your new Crest Nicholson property is ready to move into
Artworks is perfectly positioned within easy reach of Hitchin train station, which offers direct trains into London’s Kings Cross station in just over 30 minutes, making this an ideal location for commuters. The market town of Hitchin has plenty to offer, with a selection of boutique shops, pubs and independent restaurants. At Artworks, you will have the perfect balance of rural living with great connectivity to the capital.
Only one house remains at Artworks, priced at £549,950, and available with Help to Buy for just £439,960, OR with Part Exchange. To find out more call 01462 502004 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/artworks