INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - SHOW HOME AVAILABLE ON SALE & LEASEBACK! Guaranteed 5% rental yield for the first year!
A stylish four bedroom home that has been beautifully finished throughout. The large driveway is sheltered and offers ample room for guests to visit. The ground floor has an open plan kitchen/dining/family room, which is ideal for hosting social gatherings. There is also a separate living room and a utility room on the ground floor, whilst the first floor has a master bedroom with en suite, a second double bedroom with en suite and dressing area, two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - SHOW HOME AVAILABLE ON SALE & LEASEBACK!
A luxurious kitchen built to the highest specification:
- Fully-fitted Symphony kitchen with post formed worktops and upstands - Soft close doors and drawers - Brushed steel Bosch electric oven (double oven to Premier Specification homes), four-ring gas or ceramic hob - Feature chimney hood - Bosch fully integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer - Low energy LED lighting under wall units - Leisure Rangemaster stainless steel sink and Hansgrohe mono block mixer taps - Spacia flooring by Amtico (Premier Specification) - Gerflor Griptex vinyl flooring (Classic Specification)
- Myson Premier HE radiators to all rooms excluding hallways (houses) - Dimplex electric panel heaters (apartments)
Bathroom, Ensuites & Cloakroom
Featuring a modern design with stylish taps and fittings:
- Contemporary white Roca Gap sanitaryware - Hansgrohe taps - Full height Porcelanosa tiling to the bath and shower enclosure - Spacia flooring by Amtico (Premier Specification) - Gerflor Griptex vinyl flooring (Classic Specification)
- Oak effect internal doors - White painted stepped architrave - Satin chrome ironmongery - Full height sliding wardrobe to master bedroom (Premier Specification)
- Internal walls painted white throughout - Window boards, internal door frames, skirtings and architraves painted with a white gloss finish
- Double glazed windows - Pull out recycling bins in kitchen - Low energy lighting system - A rated kitchen appliances
- Low energy downlighters fitted to the kitchen only. Pendant or batten light fittings to all other rooms - Tennessee 4 spot light to kitchen and batten sets to zone 3 ceilings. All other areas have pendant lighting - TV/FM/Sky+ connections fitted in living room and master bedroom** - Shaver sockets fitted in all bathrooms and en suites - White recessed extractor fans
- Rear gardens top soiled and rotovated (houses only)
Security & Peace of Mind
- External doors supplied with chrome multipoint locking system - PVCu glazed windows and French doors provided with matching white ironmongery and multipoint locking - Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
Buying a home is an exciting time, and for five decades we have remained uncompromising in our commitment to putting the needs of our customers first and to meeting customer expectations. We are committed to ensuring that the process of buying your new home is as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Choosing a new home is one of the most important decisions you make during your lifetime, and with Crest Nicholson you can expect more than just a comfortable, practical and energy efficient home. Our dedicated team of Sales Advisors and after sales teams will be on hand to support you through the process.