This two bedroom apartment has an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, two double bedrooms including one with en suite and a further main bathroom. A cupboard in the hallway adds valuable storage space to this well-proportioned home.
A fully fitted luxury kitchen combines attention to detail with the highest quality materials and finishes:
- Brushed steel Bosch fan assisted double oven, four-ring gas hob and extractor - Bosch fully integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher - Soft close doors and drawers - Post formed worktops - Low energy LED lighting under wall units - Leisure Rangemaster stainless steel sink with Hansgrohe block mixer tap - Spacia flooring by Amtico
- Gas fired A rated central heating system
Bathroom, En Suite & Cloakroom
- Contemporary white Roca Gap sanitaryware - Hansgrohe taps - Full height Porcelanosa tiling to the bath and shower enclosure - Spacia flooring by Amtico - Heated chrome towel rails in the bathroom and en suite
- Oak effect internal doors - White painted stepped architrave - Satin chrome ironmongery - Full height sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Double glazed windows - Enhanced insulation - Pull out recycling bins in kitchen - Low energy lighting system - A rated kitchen appliances
- Low energy downlighters fitted to the kitchen. Pendant or batten light fittings to all other rooms - TV/FM/Sky Plus connections fitted in living room and master bedroom - Shaver sockets fitted in all bathrooms and en suites - White recessed extractor fans
Security and Peace of Mind
- External doors supplied with chrome multipoint locking system - PVCu glazed windows and French doors provided with matching white ironmongery and multipoint locking - Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted
Buying a home is an exciting time, and for five decades we have remained uncompromising in our commitment to putting the needs of our customers first and to meeting customer expectations. We are committed to ensuring that the process of buying your new home is as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Choosing a new home is one of the most important decisions you make during your lifetime, and with Crest Nicholson you can expect more than just a comfortable, practical and energy efficient home. Our dedicated team of Sales Advisors and after sales teams will be on hand to support you through the process.