This well-proportioned three bedroom executive townhouse comprises of a contemporary open plan kitchen and living/dining room on the ground floor. Upstairs, two generous double bedrooms share a family bathroom while on the top floor, the master bedroom includes a large terrace, en suite and a luxurious dressing area. The total terrace space adds up to 204sq.ft./19sq.m.
Sonos sound system and speakers, controlled by iPad/iPhone app.
Flooring throughout to include ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom and en suite, carpet to other areas
High quality kitchens by Nobilia with Silestone worktops
A rated appliances by Siemens
Wine cooler to the kitchen
Superior bathroom fittings by Villeroy & Boch, Hansgrohe and Porcelanosa
A fully fitted luxury kitchen combines attention to detail with the highest quality materials and finishes: • Nobilia kitchen with Silestone worktops and splashbacks • Brushed steel Siemens fan assisted single oven and microwave oven • Four-ring ceramic induction hob and feature chimney hood • Siemens fully integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher • Soft close doors and drawers • Low energy LED lighting under wall units • Leisure rangemaster sink with Hansgrohe block mixer taps • Wine coolers to all houses
• Gas fired A rated central heating system • Myson Decor V20 radiators, chrome TRVs to all rooms excluding hallways
Bathroom, En Suite and Cloakroom
• Contemporary white Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware • Wall hung vanity units • Hansgrohe taps • Full height Porcelanosa tiling to the bath and shower enclosure • Ceramic floor tiling • Vogue Focus chrome towel rail to bathroom and en suite • Shaver sockets fitted in all bathrooms and en suites
• Oak effect internal doors • White painted stepped architrave • Satin chrome ironmongery • Full height sliding wardrobe to master bedroom and second bedroom
• Internal walls painted white throughout • Window boards, internal door frames, skirtings and architraves painted with a white gloss finish • Flooring throughout. Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom and en suite, carpet to other areas • French doors with grey external and white internal frames
• Double glazed windows • Enhanced insulation • Pull out recycling bins in kitchen • Low energy lighting system • A rated kitchen appliances
• Low energy downlighters fitted to the kitchen, bathroom, en suite and cloakroom. Pendant sets to all other rooms • TV/FM/Sky+* connections fitted in living room and master bedroom (*subject to Sky subscription) • Sonos sound system and speakers, controlled by iPad/iPhone app. Fitted with two ceiling speakers in the lounge, master bedroom and kitchen area
• Lighting to front and rear door • Installed with water butts • External tap to the rear • Rear gardens top soiled and rotovated
Security and Peace of Mind
• External doors supplied with chrome multipoint locking system • Composite timber and aluminium windows and French doors provided with matching white ironmongery and multipoint locking • Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted • NACOSS (or similar approved) alarm system
Buying a home is an exciting time, and for five decades we have remained uncompromising in our commitment to putting the needs of our customers first and to meeting customer expectations. We are committed to ensuring that the process of buying your new home is as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Choosing a new home is one of the most important decisions you make during your lifetime, and with Crest Nicholson you can expect more than just a comfortable, practical and energy efficient home. Our dedicated team of Sales Advisors and after sales teams will be on hand to support you through the process.