Ask us about Part Exchange or SmoothMove on this home!
The Greenacre offers an impressive welcome with an imposing hall boasting a feature staircase. A spacious living room offers a dual aspect, while the large kitchen / dining room leads onto a family room, giving access to the garden. On the first floor there is a large master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area and a second bedroom, again with en-suite. On the second floor are two further bedrooms served by the family bathroom.
• Silestone 30mm composite worktops and undermount stainless steel sink to The Orchard, The Greenacre, The Abinger, The Claremont, The Capel, The Thistle, The Fernhurst and The Penfold • 40mm postformed worktop with Leisure Rangemaster Glendale one and half bowl with drainer stainless steel sink to The Thatch, The Coach House, The Folly, The Darwin, The Leith and The Mickleham • Hansgrohe Monoblock mixer tap • Commodore kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers • Low energy lighting (LED) to underside of wall units • Bosch: Brushed steel finish – Single hot-air electric oven – Four or five-ring gas hob – In tegrated extractor with three speeds – Fully in tegrated dishwasher – Fully in tegrated fridge / freezer • Integrated washer / dryer in kitchen or space only in utility room
Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloaks
• Full and half height tiling to selected walls • Hansgrohe chrome finish taps • Hinged bath screen with fixed panel where appropriate • Concealed Hansgrohe thermostatic bath / shower mixer • Roca double ended acrylic bath where appropriate • Roca sanitary ware • Shaver socket to all bathrooms / en-suites
• Walls: Dulux ‘Gardenia’ emulsion throughout • Ceilings and coving: Dulux ‘Pure Brilliant White’ emulsion throughout • Windows – white PVCu • Window boards – white satin painted finish • Internal doors – white satin painted finish • Amtico flooring to kitchen, dining room, family room, cloakroom, bathrooms and en-suites where applicable
Joinery & Doors
• Internal doors – Six panel door, in white, with textured self-finish • Satin chrome ironmongery • French doors white PVCu to match windows • Staircase – Newel posts and balusters painted white, oak handrail and newel caps finished in clear satin varnish • Wardrobes – (bedroom 1 only) full height glass in oak frame
Central Heating & Water
• Gas-fired condensing boiler, A rated • Premier HE radiators. Thermostatic radiator controls to all rooms excluding hall • Straight towel rail (chrome) with thermostats to bathrooms and en-suites only
• Chrome flatplate satin finish to kitchen / family room, white finish all other rooms • Low energy white downlighters to kitchen and utility room, bathrooms, en-suites, ground floor hall and cloakrooms. Pendants to all other areas • Power and lighting to garages (when attached to the property)
Security & Peace of mind
• Mains operated alarms, with battery back up, interconnected smoke / heat / CO2 detectors: optical, heat & carbon monoxide • Low energy external security light with auto shut off, dawn-to-dusk sensor & PIR
TV and Telecom
• TV, SKY and FM radio points provided with provision for SKY+ and BT to be connected by operatives after occupation • Virgin media outlet • Master telecom socket to hall and sockets to living room, family room, and all bedrooms • Family room and all bedrooms – single TV / data socket
• Turf to rear garden • Water butt to collect rain water • Wireless door bell • External tap
Warranty & Aftercare
• Crest Nicholson 2 year warranty • Complete NHBC 10 year warranty • Thorough demonstration of your new home before it is handed over to you
Buying a home is an exciting time, and for five decades we have remained uncompromising in our commitment to putting the needs of our customers first and to meeting customer expectations. We are committed to ensuring that the process of buying your new home is as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Choosing a new home is one of the most important decisions you make during your lifetime, and with Crest Nicholson you can expect more than just a comfortable, practical and energy efficient home. Our dedicated team of Sales Advisors and after sales teams will be on hand to support you through the process.