The Ashton is a contemporary family home set over three storeys with the kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden and a study/family room on the ground floor, living room, bedroom two and family bathroom on the first floor, and the master bedroom with ensuite plus two further bedrooms on the second floor.
A luxurious kitchen built to the highest specification:
- Integrated extractor unit, brushed steel Bosch oven and four-ring gas hob - Bosch fully integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher - Soft close doors and drawers with low energy lighting to underside of wall units - Leisure Rangemaster stainless steel sink with Hansgrohe block mixer taps - Spacia flooring by Amico
- Gas fired A rated central heating system - Heated chrome towel rails in the bathroom and ensuite
Bathroom, Ensuites & Cloakroom
Featuring a modern design with stylish taps and fittings:
- Contemporary white Roca Gap sanitaryware - Hansgrohe taps - Full height Porcelanosa tiling around the bath and shower with half height tiling to remaining walls - Roman shower enclosure - Spacia flooring by Amtico - Heated chrome towel rails
- Oak effect internal doors - Satin chrome ironmongery - Full height sliding white glass wardrobes to master bedroom
- Dulux emulsion painted walls - Pure brilliant white finished ceilings and coving - Window boards, internal door frames, skirtings and architraves painted with a white gloss finish - Fire surround and hearth to Coxley housetype only
- Double glazed windows - Upgraded insulation - Pull out recycling bins in the kitchen - Low energy lighting system - A rated kitchen appliances
- Low energy LED downlighters fitted to the kitchen - Pendant or batten light fittings to all other rooms - TV/FM/Sky+ connections to the living room and master bedroom - Shaver sockets fitted in all bathrooms and ensuites - Power and lighting fitted to the garage when inside plot curtilage
- Installed with water butts - External tap to the rear - Security lighting to front and rear door - Rear gardens top soiled and rotovated
Security & Peace of Mind
- External door supplied with chrome multipoint locking system - PVCu glazed windows and French doors provided with matching white ironmongery and multipoint locking - Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted
Buying a home is an exciting time, and for five decades we have remained uncompromising in our commitment to putting the needs of our customers first and to meeting customer expectations. We are committed to ensuring that the process of buying your new home is as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Choosing a new home is one of the most important decisions you make during your lifetime, and with Crest Nicholson you can expect more than just a comfortable, practical and energy efficient home. Our dedicated team of Sales Advisors and after sales teams will be on hand to support you through the process.